Good morning. I awake to find that the main site was alleged to be hosting malware. We tracked it down and it turns out it was one of the ads being served up by one of the ad generators we use. We’ve removed the offending ads, (we hope!), and have submitted to google to remove the ban.
The blog appears to be unaffected since we use a different server for those ads. We’ve also contacted the server to let them know they have a problem.
If you have trouble reaching the main site using Firefox or another browsers, this is the reason why.
We apologize for the problems.
~The Furious Systems Administrator~