Good day all. One of the things the Schumer Shutdown managed to accomplish, unintentionally, was the amount of fraud and waste that is occurring with the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program. (SNAP) When the program ran out of money, the Leftard Judges ordered fund be provided. (That’s another story) While that was being argued in court, the administration started looking at the numbers.

Now that the Schumer Shutdown is over and the program has been funded again, the Trump Administration has decided to take a very hard look at SNAP and who’s receiving the welfare benefits and have them reapply. Here are the details from The Hill:
Agriculture Secretary Brooke Rollins on Thursday said the Trump administration is planning to have all Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) beneficiaries reapply for the program due to alleged fraud.
The secretary said after receiving data on SNAP recipients from 29 red states that “186,000 deceased men and women and children in this country are receiving a check.”
“Can you imagine when we get our hands on the blue state data what we’re going to find?” she asked during a Thursday appearance on Newsmax’s “Rob Schmitt Tonight.”
I don’t think we need to imagine very hard Ms. Rollins. Of course, getting the data from the Blue states is going to be a problem. The last thing they want it to see any federal money coming in reduced. (They seem to be relying on all the fraud)
“It’s going to give us a platform and a trajectory to fundamentally rebuild this program, have everyone reapply for their benefit, make sure that everyone that’s taking a taxpayer-funded benefit through SNAP or food stamps, that they literally are vulnerable, and they can’t survive without it,” she added.
I would recommend that one tool for the evaluation of potential recipients is scale. During the Schumer Shutdown, the Democrat Propaganda Corps was happily showing recipients who were demanding their free money claiming they needed it to feed their 7 children. (Most had no idea who the fathers were apparently) Almost all of those women were over 200 pounds.
“Secretary Rollins wants to ensure the fraud, waste, and incessant abuse of SNAP ends,” a USDA spokesperson said in a statement to The Hill. “Rates of fraud were only previously assumed, and President Trump is doing something about it. Using standard recertification processes for households is a part of that work. As well as ongoing analysis of State data, further regulatory work, and improved collaboration with States.”
Apparently, the total number of people getting SNAP is about 41 million. This also includes the deceased, illegal aliens and those who are gaming the system.
Rollins told Newsmax that 120 Americans have been arrested for committing SNAP fraud and on Thursday told CNN the program was “corrupt.”
“These are the things that we’re uncovering that, for years, no one has really ever dug into because the feds didn’t have the system in place to do it. But we do now,” the secretary told Newsmax.
And what might that system be you ask?

I don’t have any numbers of course, but I won’t be surprised if they aren’t able to cut SNAP in half with no effect on those who actually need it. As for those who don’t need it? How about healthy 20something men who are quite capable of working but are just plain lazy? Yes, there are a few of those on the program. Then, of course, are all those obese slobs with very expensive cars and electronics. Most of them could afford to miss a meal or three…dozen.
SNAP was never meant to be used as a permanent welfare benefit. Of course, Welfare itself was never meant to be anything but a temporary measure for someone down on their luck. However, the Democrats have mutated the programs, including SNAP to turn the recipients into serfs dependent on the Government, and that means the Democrat Party. The idea was to make them reliable Democrat voters.
Forcing all of these people to reapply is going to do several things. First, it’s going to find all the waste and fraud and shut that down. Second, it’s going to find a number of people who really shouldn’t be on the program to begin with. I have little doubt that the Democrats are going to scream to high heaven, and we will see more fat slobs demanding their free money or they’re going to loot markets. What these morons failed to learn, (Among other things), is that people are fed up with them. The answer to their threat to start looting again was short and succinct.
You loot, we shoot.
Thatisall
~The Angry Webmaster~


