International Court of Justices orders Israel to halt attack on Rafah

Good day all. First, I really hate how events outrun my ability to post in a timely fashion. In any case, it’s beginning to look like the Eurotrash elites think that they are actually in charge of the Earth and can tell other countries what they can or can’t do.


Recently, we saw the reports that the ICC plans to issue warrants against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and a few others because they dared to charge into Gaza to destroy Hamas and their support systems once and for all. Now we have another bunch of idiots called the “International Court of Justice now ordering Israel to cease their offensive into Rafah. Here are some of the amusing details from News.com.au:

Israel has been ordered by the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to halt its military offensive against the city of Rafah due to the “immediate risk” to the Palestinian population.

Hamas has welcomed the ruling but Israel has said it would be “public suicide” to stop fighting the Palestinian militant group.

Well, that is what the Eurotrash want, Israel to be destroyed. Needless to say, Israel is ignoring the ICJ and continuing operations to take out the Hamas trash.

The International Court of Justice’s (ICJ) Judgement comes just days after the separate International Criminal Court, like the ICJ also based at The Hague in the Netherlands, issued arrest warrants for Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, his defence minister and three Hamas leaders for suspected war crimes due to the conflict.

Israel must immediately halt its military offensive and any other action in the Rafah Governorate which may inflict on the Palestinian group in Gaza conditions of life that could bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,” said Judge Nawaf Salam, ICJ president said on Friday.

The humanitarian situation is now to be characterised as disastrous” he added.

So what? The Palestinians are learning what FAFO means.

As to what the ICJ wants Israel to do with regards to Rafah, stupid doesn’t even begin to describe it.

The ICJ also said Israel should open the Rafah border crossing to Egypt to allow in humanitarian aid at scale and allow investigators into Gaza. The UN has said not enough aid is reaching Gaza with Palestinian facing famine.

Do you mean the same United Nations that had people actively aiding Hamas on October 7th? That UN?

However, the ruling may have very little effect on Israel’s current plans.

How about no effect at all? Israel has declared a full state of war, something they haven’t done in decades, and they, unlike the wimps, liberals and neocons in the United States Government, fully intend to win it.

While the ICJ’s rulings are legally binding there is little the court can do if Israel ignores it.

Where do they get the idea anything they issue a “ruling” on is binding? It’s only binding if the parties involved agree to it being binding, and that isn’t going to happen dude.

Israel had been told to report back to the ICJ within a month to explain how it is meeting the judgement.

With a little bit of luck and the proper application of explosives, they can report back that Hamas has been wiped out and the IDF is now conducting mop up operations.

The case was brought by South Africa under the Genocide Convention that came into force in 1951 following the Holocaust of the Jewish people during the Second World War.

The case itself does not accuse Israel of genocide, however, but rather that there is a risk Palestinians in Gaza will have no protection.

The South Africans are going the way of Zimbabwe. Most of the productive people have taken their money and left and the current “Government” has been looking at their own “Final Solution” when it comes to White South Africans. As for Israel, they are not trying to exterminate the Palestinians. In fact, they have been working to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible.

Of course, it doesn’t help that Hamas is using the Palestinian population as Human shields, (In violation of your precious International Law of course), and have been storing supplies in hospitals, schools mosques and private homes.

Israel has, unsurprisingly, dismissed the ICJ’s comments.

There is no power in the world that will push us to commit a public suicide, because that’s what this is, to stop our war against Hamas,” Israeli government spokesman David Mencer told the BBC.

Senior Israeli minister Benny Gantz said the nation would continue its offensive “wherever and whenever necessary – including in Rafah”.

I’ve read that there are the equivalent of about 4 battalions of Hamas terrorists in Rafah along with supplies and weapons. To allow them to survive means a repeat of October 7th and this is something Israel will not allow. Israel is going to do whatever it takes to finish off Hamas and if that means turning Rafah into a pile of rubble, then so be it. As for the ICJ? They can take a long walk off that pier Dementia Joe built.

Thatisall

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (5 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...

~The Angry Webmaster~

Share my Musings on Social Media

About Angry Webmaster

I am the Angry Webmaster! Fear Me!
This entry was posted in Moonbat, News of the Day, Precious Snowflakes, Stupidity, The Good Idea Fairy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply