Yet another nail in Jack Smith’s attempted persecution of Donald Trump

Good day all. As each day passes, more information comes out blasting craters in Jack Smith’s so called case against the Greatest President of the 21st Century.


One of the alleged reasons that the DoJ decided to raid Mar-a-lago, besides checking out Melania Trump’s undergarments, was to collect documents that were alleged to be one of a kind. Now a new revelation has come out that all those documents may have been backed up long ago. Here are the details from Fox News:

A purportedly never-before-seen Department of Defense memo from the Obama era appears to indicate the federal government already may have had original copies of the documents seized at former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida in 2022, raising serious questions about the pretext for the raid, Fox News Digital has exclusively learned.

Collecting the documents was the reason used for the warrant. It looks like someone in the DoJ was hoping for a shootout between the FBI and the Secret Service with the end game being the murder of Donald Trump. Of course, he wasn’t there and only a skeleton staff of Secret Service guards were on scene, so they held fire instead of opening up on the dozens of armed, unidentified people who suddenly showed up.

America First Legal (AFL), a conservative legal group, released Thursday what it says is a newly unearthed memo from the Obama administration Department of Defense “confirming the government may have already had originals of the alleged classified documents involved in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s sham prosecution against President Trump.”

The document, titled Memorandum of Understanding Entered into by Presidential Information Technology Community Entities, is from 2015, and followed an October 2014 Russian breach of the Executive Office of the President’s network. Then-President Barack Obama took executive action to create the Presidential Information Technology Community (PITC) to better protect the executive branch from such attacks, according to AFL.

The PITC, which includes representatives from federal agencies such as the Department of Defense and Homeland Security, effectively established that the president controls information he receives through the PITC network.

As I understand it, one of the things this order does is set up tools to back up everything, which includes all the documents that the National Archives claimed that only President Trump had in Mar-a-lago. If this is the case, and it appears to be, this is yet another major wrench in the works for the DoJ to “Get Trump!”

The executive action was made public at the time. However, AFL said it obtained a never-before-seen memo confirming the Department of Defense has been “operating and maintaining the information resources and information systems provided to the President, Vice President, and Executive Office of the President.” 

The memo could mean that the federal government has stored and retained Executive Office of the President documents, including “a substantial amount, if not all, of President Trump’s classified documents,” AFL said in its press release. 

The Fox News article goes into details on the background that led to the raid and the everything that’s come out since. When Judge Cannon released all the previously sealed documents, it literally blew open a 55 gallon drum of worms showing the levels of fraud, lies and deceit by the Biden Maladministration, the Garland DoJ and the Deep State in general to destroy President Trump and his ideas of Making American Great Again.

The documents unredacted by Cannon appear to indicate that just weeks after Trump left office in 2021, the White House Office of Records Management under the Biden administration began working with NARA “on exaggerated claims related to records handling under the Presidential Records Act,” Trump’s attorney wrote in a court filing to compel discovery.

As I recall, since the unsealing of the documents and other bits of information, the records the National Archives were demanding weren’t in the possession of President Trump or his team. They were sitting in a GSA warehouse. When NARA demanded to records, President Trump’s team truthfully answered that they didn’t have them and didn’t know anything about them.

The Archives’ insistence that Trump turn over the records appeared to be due, at least in part, to NARA’s mission to “properly” preserve “a complete set of Presidential records,” as outlined in a Feb. 7, 2022 statement. But if the government already had access to the documents through the Obama-era program, the documents in question would ostensibly already be preserved. 

So the government already had the documents that they claim they didn’t have? I smell a very large and stinky rat and I doubt that I’m the only one. I also have no doubt that Smith and his cronies were fully aware about this process and that the documents they are accusing President Trump of stealing were already in the hands of the government.

Trump’s classified documents case also opened the doors to investigations regarding classified documents in the possession of President Biden and former Vice President Mike Pence. Special Counsel Robert Hur announced in February that he would not recommend criminal charges against Biden for possessing classified materials after his vice presidency, citing that Biden is “a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

Hur whitewashed the case against Biden. Biden had been stealing classified information going back to his days in the Senate. He had zero right to those papers. In Pence’s case, I suspect that like President Trump, he didn’t pack up the files. It was reported that Pence hadn’t even looked at the boxes of documents since he left office until the whole thing with President Trump and the Dementia Case in the Oval Office came out.

This case needs to be dismissed and with prejudice. Smith, Garland and all the rest involved in this need to be arrested. I also think Biden should be charged as well and let the courts and medical professionals determine if he is competent to stand trial. He won’t be of course, but that will lead to people taking a deep look into who knew about Biden’s mental incapacity and why they didn’t do anything under the Constitution to get him out. I doubt that any of this will happen.

I would be surprised of the pardons for everyone in his maladministration haven’t already been written and signed. They just need to be dated.

Thatisall

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...

~The Angry Webmaster~

Share my Musings on Social Media

About Angry Webmaster

I am the Angry Webmaster! Fear Me!
This entry was posted in liberty, MAGA, Moonbat, News of the Day, Precious Snowflakes, The Good Idea Fairy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply