Gestapo agents involved in Mar-a-Lago raid being investigated

Good day all. The raid on Mar-a-Lago is still reverberating throughout the United States, and it is showing no signs of dying down. There are a number of different stories coming out regarding the raid, what was taken and who was involved. I stumbled on one of these stories on Sunday, August 14th.

The story is from Gateway Pundit and indicates that the agents involved in the raid are currently being investigated by John Durham for abusing their authority in other matters. Here are the details, such as they are, from the Gateway Pundit:

Recall, investigative reporter Paul Sperry was suspended from Twitter earlier this week after he revealed the FBI may have had a personal stake and searched for classified documents related to Spygate.

DEVELOPING: Investigators reportedly met back in June w Trump & his lawyers in Mar-a-Lago storage rm to survey docs & things seemed copasetic but then FBI raids weeks later. Speculation on Hill FBI had PERSONAL stake & searching for classified docs related to its #Spygate scandal.” – investigative journalist Paul Sperry said in a tweet Tuesday before getting suspended from Twitter.

Twitter is moving back into full suppression and censorship mode in order to protect the Biden Maladministration, the Progressive Liberal Democratic Communazis and the Deep State from any information that reflects badly on them from reaching the proles and serfs. It’s no surprise that a reporter who is generating a story that reflects badly on the Deep State would be booted from the platform.

Sperry dropped another bomb on Saturday.

According to Paul Sperry, the federal agents involved in the Mar-a-Lago raid are under investigation by Special Counsel John Durham.

Developing: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same Counterintelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago” Sperry said in a social media post on Saturday. (Highlighted colors are from the story, A/W)

Now we must take this report with a truckload of salt. It’s single source and I haven’t been able to find any corroboration from other, separate sources.

The FBI would not allow Trump’s lawyers to be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged through.

Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, “planting.” Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out?” Trump wrote on Truth Social on Wednesday.

Not only did the FBI Gestapo order President Trump’s lawyer out of the building, they refused to provide her with the actual search warrant. This has caused a lot of people knowledgeable in the Law, Search and Seizure and the 4th Amendment of the Constitution to go WTF, Over?

We’ve also had a ton of “Leaks” from “Anonymous Sources” that have claimed that President Trump had the Nuclear Codes, and other highly classified information. Of course, the little fact a president has absolute authority over what can be declassified has slipped the tiny little minds of the Main Stream Media. I would take any story with “Anonymous Sources” including this one, with a lot of salt.

The FBI raid was so urgent that the US government waited for more than a year-and-a-half after Trump left office to search for records related to ‘nuclear weapons.’ Furthermore, according to the search warrant obtained by Breitbart News, US Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart signed off on the search warrant on Aug. 5, 2022 but the FBI didn’t conduct the raid until August 8.

Which is why everyone is questioning this raid. Many people are thinking that once again, the FBI and the DoJ lied on the affidavit for the warrant, and now, if this story pans out, I think we may know why. One of the rumors was that President Trump had a binder full of evidence regarding the Crossfire/Hurricane caper. This was the code name for the operation to overthrow the Trump Administration by any means necessary, and led to the appointment of John Durham as a special investigator.

Breitbart also published the names of the FBI agents who signed off on the raid.

It appears the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago to seize documents that likely implicated the FBI – and now they’re claiming the records were related to nuclear weapons to justify the raid.

Some of the stories now coming out indicate that the FBI took documents they flat out were NOT allowed to, including privileged Attorney/Client information. If what Paul Sperry is saying proves out, and remember, this is all from one source, Paul Sperry, then the Biden Maladministration, DoJ and FBI have crossed a big line. This is impeachment level malfeasance, not to mention corruption on a level not seen outside of some Third World dictatorship. It’s also what causes people to start thinking bad things.

Thatisall

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...

~The Angry Webmaster~

 

Share my Musings on Social Media

About Angry Webmaster

I am the Angry Webmaster! Fear Me!
This entry was posted in liberty, MAGA, News of the Day, Stupidity, The Good Idea Fairy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply